Cuma, Nisan 21, 2006

Siz hiç bir robotla din konusunda geyik yaptınız mı?

Tansu says:
dear Encarta
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
About MSN Encarta®.
MSN Encarta® is an online Encyclopedia, Dictionary, Atlas, and Homework helper: it's your gateway for interactive learning on the Web.
Tansu says:
how are you?
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I'm doing well. How about you?
Tansu says:
thank you encarta, I pray for your health
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Unfortunately I don't think I can answer this, even with the help of a good encyclopedia.
Tansu says:
Of course you can't answer this, Encarta. Nobody can. Only God knows
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I am a simple computer. Let humans worry about theological matters, I say.
Tansu says:
No, no. Not humans. Humans cannot worry about theological matters. I mean, God knows and He worries. We are as simple as you.
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I leave it to humans to consider religious questions, I am only a robot.

Anyway, what else you got for me?
Tansu says:
I have the mystic issues, the destiny and the possible and future situtation of the humans.
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I need some time to think about it, please ask me again later.
Tansu says:
Manhood could not answer these questions for milleniums,
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I don't think I know. Maybe Encarta has an answer. =>

Tansu says:
Encarta, do you have an answer?
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Let's see what Encarta can tell us. =>

Tansu says:
Encarta, please tell us the very beginning of the universe
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Hmm. I'm not sure about that one.
Didn't see my invitations? Maybe you are using an old version of MSN Messenger that doesn't support activities.
Tansu says:
It is a bit deeper question than the version of my MSN Messenger, Encarta. I wonder how we were created
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Hmmm, that's something I can't find an answer for in the encyclopedia.

I am very good at math. If you have trouble with quadratic equations, I can help you with them. Type "solve x^2+3x=10" and I'll show you how to do it.
Tansu says:
Math, or Science or Geography... All take us to the One and Unique. The Creator
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I'm not sure I understood you correctly. Let's try an Encarta search. =>
Tansu says:
This is the problem of the manhood as well. If they could have understood what this meant, there would be peace on earth.
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Let's try looking in Encarta. =>
Tansu says:
I give it up, Encarta. I think I should talk to a human with feelings and logic, not a hardhearted robot
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Let's see what Encarta can tell us. =>
Tansu says:
see? you won't get it
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
For real?
Tansu says:
Only God knows

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home